Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Scriptures To Build Your Faith

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of GOD, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. But without faith it is impossible to please him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Hebrews 11:1,3,6 (KJV)

By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac; and he that received the promises offered up his only begotten son, By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come. By faith Jacob when he was dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff.

Hebrews 11:17,20,21 (KJV)

By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones. By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharoah's daughter; choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
Hebrews 11:22,23-25,27 (KJV)

And what shall I more say? For the time would fail me to tell of Gideon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthah; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to fight thr armies of the aliens.
Hebrews 11:32-34 (KJV)

The trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearence of Jesus Christ: Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though you see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
I Peter 1:7-9 (KJV)

For therein is the righteous of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Romans 1:17 (KJV)

Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thy goest.
Joshua 1:9 (KJV)

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Romans 10:17 (KJV)

For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Luke 1:37 (KJV)

He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he promised, he was able also to perform.
Romans 4:20-21 (KJV)

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:31 (KJV)

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Mark 9:23 (KJV)

(For we walk by faith and not by sight:)
II Corinthians 5:7 (KJV)

Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon the earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever.
Psalm 73:25,26 (KJV)

Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
Jeremiah 32:27 (KJV)

Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.
Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect. But wilt thou know , O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
James 2:17-18,20 (KJV)

See Also:

What is Sin?
How to Receive Blessings
How to Know GOD's (YHVH's) Will
GOD's (YHVH's) Laws of Increase
How to Know You are Born from Above
What is Worship and How do You Worship?
How to Sow and Reap in the Kingdom of GOD (YHVH)
Misconceptions - Academic & Scientific
Keys to the Kingdom of GOD (YHVH)

No comments: